Thursday, April 28, 2011

Procrastination

Sorry for taking so long to post. At first, I was very busy and unable to post, but I soon had more time, yet I couldn't bring myself to post. I enjoy this experience, its rather gratifying, but for some reason, i just couldn't follow through. The way I see it is, because of the initial inability to post, i felt that I had to make up for the days without a post, but I could never think of anything worthy enough to write about. I kept making excuses as to why I wouldn't or couldn't post, all of which were ridiculous. I finally just decided to write about the force that had been preventing me from posting. Procrastination has always affected me and this is just another example of how my own mind ends up screwing me up.My hope is that, now that I have posted at least something, my procrastination will die out and I can peacefully return to posting

4 comments:

  1. Procrastination gets the best of us all. There have been a few days where I just don't feel like posting, so generally just take the day off. But I have gotten into the habit of writing and enjoy it enough that it usually isn't a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well no problem but you should try to post on a daily basis :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with procrastinating. :D

    ReplyDelete