Monday, April 4, 2011
Death
I found this quote interesting, thought you might also. My thoughts on death are almost identical to the ones mentioned in the quote, which is mainly why I liked it. Death has always been a shaky subject for me, never know how to approach, how to react, how to respond. I have always been worried about the death of others rather than my own death. While I definitely don't want to die, mainly because I feel as though there is a lot more that I can accomplish, if I did pass, I wouldn't regret much. If I would be angry about anything, it would be those I leave behind.
Source: http://frankocean.tumblr.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i jsut dont think about death. gotta make the most of life
ReplyDeleteAwesome quote man, thank you for this
ReplyDeleteLike the quote, can get you thinking. 1+ follower.
ReplyDeletesweet quote, man. love it.
ReplyDeleteI think about death at times and to me it's a motivator to do as much as possible while I am alive. This is the only life we know for a fact that we are going to have, might as well make it valuable. Nice post and blog; following!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely makes you think, +1 follower
ReplyDeleteI don't worry about death too much, because by the time it happens it's not like you'll know about it, and there's nothing you can do either.
ReplyDeleteThis was thinker!
ReplyDelete