Friday, April 1, 2011

Cookies

I feel like i need a short post to make sure I don't set the bar too high for myself. My last two posts were fairly long, but I have a feeling more of my posts will be about as long as this one here:

I found this recipe online and have been wanting to try and make them for about a week. Unfortunately, i can't bake, so I'm gonna need to bribe a friend:
http://www.beckybakes.net/2011/01/20/oreo-stuffed-chocolate-chip-cookies/

8 comments:

  1. Oreos inside of chocolate chip cookies? Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, is this an Orea inside a chocolate chip cookie? I think you have found the best recipe in the world my friend. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks unhealthy... exacly waht i was looking for

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I'm eating cookies right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look soooo awesome. Followed for more :D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that might be the best looking cookie i have ever seen

    ReplyDelete