Hi, I'm not sure how to introduce this blog, but I will just try and write what I think you should know. This blog will be devoted to anything that I find that I believe is worth posting, so basically, things I like. I am just beginning to discover myself and my surroundings, so expect to see good variety of information here. I apologize for the lack of specifics, but at this point, even I have no idea what this will develop into. I'm not particularly good at describing myself, but hopefully my future posts will accomplish this for me. Enjoy
Well, you need to add some google ads first, in order to gain money. Do you have your adsense account enabled? Your second post should explain what Hyphae means, I don't fucking know ;D
ReplyDeleteThanks,it says my account is waiting approval, but I have signed up and I'll make sure to include an explanation of Hyphae in my next post when I'm more coherent
ReplyDeleteAwesome, and good luck on your blogging adventure!
ReplyDeleteHopefully all goes well in the future and with blogging.
ReplyDeleteGood to see you here my friend. Keep it going. We must go for beer some day:)
ReplyDelete